The Perfect Balance
The Sherco 300 4-stroke has an unrivaled reputation. An atypical displacement, it has convincingly proven to all enduro riders and magazine test riders that it is an absolutely amazing machine.
A pioneer in the 4-stroke enduro middleweight class, it can do everything demanded of it. From the casual rider to the professional racer it is an effective tool. It shines in every area and is a treat to ride whether it is tight single track or a fast flowing open course. The 300 cylinder displacement provides muscular torque combined with a pleasing vivacity. It is the perfect compromise for the average rider!
- Closed cartridge KYB forks and KYB shock
- Stiffer suspension settings
- Akrapovic exhaust system
- Cooling fan kit and expansion tank
- Black Excel rims
- Galfer brake discs
- AXP skid plate
- Lithium-ion battery
- Michelin Enduro tires
- Selle Dalla Vale seat cover
- Dual compound soft grips
- Neken bar pad
- Black frame protectors
Highlights for new model
- Bold new graphics
- KYB suspension front and rear
- New connecting rod bearing to reduce noise, extents life and better performance at high revs
- Tilt sensor in event of fall
- Revised machining of engine cases
- new balancer shaft with reduced weight
- New Camshaft design for both intake and exhaust to improve performance.
- Redesigned combustion chamber for lower compression to smooth out engine performance.
- New full Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system, reduced weight, more power and reduces sound.
- New engine maps for better performance with map switch, optimised to fit the engine improvements.
|Engine||4 stroke DOHC, 4 valve Sherco technology|
|Displacement||303.68 cc (18.53 cu in)|
|Bore and stroke||84 x 54.80 mm (3.31 x 2.16 in)|
|EFI||Synerject digital electronic fuel injection|
|Cooling||Liquid system with forced circulation, fan and expansion tank|
|Starting||Unique electric starting system|
|Battery||12 V Shido Lithium-ion|
|Exhaust||Full Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system|
|Transmission||6 speed sequential gearbox, primary gear drive chain secondary drive|
|Clutch||Hydraulic, multidisc in oil bath|
|Ignition||220 W Alternator|
|Chassis||Half perimeter frame Chrome-Molybdenum|
|Fuel tank||9.7 L capacity|
|Brakes||Brembo Hydraulic Ø 260 mm (10.24 in) (front) Ø 220 mm (8.66 in) (rear)|
|Front suspension||KYB 48mm closed cartridge forks|
|Rear suspension||KYB 50mm shock|
|Front wheel||1.60 x 21″ aluminum rim with Michelin Enduro Competition tube-type tire|
|Rear wheel||2.15 x 18″ aluminum rim with Michelin Enduro Competition tube-type tire|
|Wheelbase||1480 mm (58.27 in)|
|Ground clearance||355 mm (13.78 in)|
|Seat height||950 mm (37.4 in)|